- No products in the cart.
Digital PAM8610 2*15 W Two Channel Stereo Class Dual Amplifier Board
FREE Delivery on prepaid orders over Rs.249
₹199.00 (Incl. GST)
The PAM8610 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range. The PAM8610 runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at much higher efficiency than competitors’ ICs.
The PAM8610 only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. The PAM8610 is available in a 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm package.
This amplifier plate adopts the official standard circuit design. Chip selection used is the United States’ imported Long Ding micro class D power amplifier chip. The power amplifier has a high efficiency, large power, in the case of 12V power supply and can provide an output 10W + 10W power.Also has overheat and over-current protection function.
- 10W @ 10%THD/Channel Output into a 8Ω Load at 13V
- Low Noise: -90dB
- Over 90% Efficiency
- 32 Step DC Volume Control from -75dB to +32dB
- With Shutdown/Mute/Fade Function
- Over Current , Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Low THD+N
- Low Quiescent Current
- Pop Noise Suppression
- Small Package Outlines: Thin 40-pin QFN 6mm*6mm Package
- Pb-Free Package (RoHS Complaint)
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type)
- Chip Type: PAM8610
- Power Range: DC 6V-15V (self-protection)
- Recommended Voltage: DC 12V(2A)
- Output Power: 10Wx2(8Ω) 15Wx2(4Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20HZ-15KHZ
- Static Current: 20MA (DC12V)
- SNR: 90% Recommended
- Speakers: 10-100W
- Input Impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8Ω
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Size: Approx. 3cm x 2.5cm
- Flat Monitor /LCD TVS
- Multi-Media Speaker System
- DVD Players, Game Machines
- Boom Box
- Music Instruments
- PAM8610 Amplifier Module – 1 piece
Please make sure the power supply is not more than 12V and please don’t do reverse polarity for positive “+” and negative “-“, or else, it will burn the board.
If 10W Stereo seems too much for your amplifier project and want some less juice then you should definitely try out the PAM8403 Amplifier Module. It packs 15 Watts per channel and can drive two speakers between 4 to 8 inch size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nobody likes SPAM!