- No products in the cart.
PAM8403 5V Mini Audio Amplifier Circuit Board Module 3W + 3W Two Channels
FREE Delivery on prepaid orders over Rs.249
₹75.00 (Incl. GST)
The PAM8403 module is a mini digital 2 x 3 Watt class D power amplifier board, which can also work on USB power supply (5V DC). It is a great tool for DIY hobbyists looking to build a small amplifier, portable speaker or even for replacing the amplifier circuit in your old radio, TV or CD/DVD player.
The PAM8403 module is a miniature digital 2 x 3 Watt class D power amplifier board, which can also work on USB power supply. It has good noise suppression when the input audio is via a shielded wire or cable. When working with a 5V DC power supply it can directly drive 4 Ω/8 Ω small speakers with big output power and good sound quality. This type of Class D Amplifier without LC Filter is Unique. It is achieved by double panel wiring. The super mini design is an added advantage since it can easily fit in a variety of digital products such as LCD TV Panels, Old speakers, portable mobile speakers, CD/DVD players etc.
The PAM8403 is a 3W, class-D audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filter-less architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB
With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 amplifier board is much better than that of other Class-AB cousins. It can extend the battery life, which makes it well-suited for portable applications.
- Dual channel stereo, high output power (3 Watt + 3 Watt power at 5V and 4 ohms load)
- Decent sound quality.
- Double panel wiring solves the problem of cross-talk.
- Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of enclosures.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI.
- Superior Low Noise with Thermal Shutdown
- Operating Voltage Range – 2.5V – 5.5V
- Max Gain – 24 dB
- Current Handling Capacity – 8 mA
- Efficiency – 87 %
- Amplifier IC – PAM 8403
- Load – Can direct drive 4 or 8 ohm small speakers.
- Power supply Rejection Ratio – -58 dB.
- S/N Ratio – 80 dB.
- Dimensions – 21 mm x 18 mm x 3 mm
- Weight – 1.5 gms
- Amplifier for LCD Monitors / TV Projectors
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi Game Machine Amplifiers
- Portable Speakers
- Speaker Phones
- In robots that speak or generate sounds to indicate activities
- DIY Bluetooth Stereo Audio hands-free/headsets
- PAM8403 Amplifier Module – 1 piece
Please make sure the power supply is not more than 5.5V and please don’t do reverse polarity for positive “+” and negative “-“, or else, it will burn the board.
If 3W Stereo seems insufficient for your amplifier project and want some more juice then you should definitely try out the PAM8610 Amplifier Module. It packs 15 Watts per channel and can drive two speakers between 4 to 8 inch size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nobody likes SPAM!
You may also like…
The PAM8403 module is a mini digital 2 x 3 Watt class D power amplifier board, which can also work on USB power supply (5V DC). It is a great tool for DIY hobbyists looking to build a small amplifier, portable speaker or even for replacing the amplifier circuit in your old radio, TV or CD/DVD player. This module packs a Built-in Power ON/OFF Switch along with Volume Control. Moving the volume control to extreme counter clock wise direction will turn off the module power with a mechanical click sound from the potentiometer.